PEMF Therapy is the perfect complement to Nutritional Therapy because we are electrical, chemical beings.
Nutrition, sometimes referred to as orthomolecular medicine, addresses the need for the right chemistry in our body. We get the essential elements of nutrition (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc.) in nutritious food and through the use of targeted supplementation.
The electrical aspect to our biology has been mysticized but is now better understood by science, particularly in the area of Quantum Field Theory. What we know for sure is that the Earth emits an electromagnetic charge that supports all life on it. If this topic intrigues you and you want to read more, check out this book: PEMF - The Fifth Element of Health.
Links to Published Research on Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy – PEMF
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy of persistent rotator cuff tendinitis. A double-blind controlled assessment.
- Pulsed high frequency (27MHz) electromagnetic therapy for persistent neck pain. A double blind, placebo-controlled study of 20 patients.
- A randomized double-blind prospective study of the efficacy of pulsed electromagnetic fields for interbody lumbar fusions.
- Magnetic pulse treatment for knee osteoarthritis: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Efficacy of pulsed electromagnetic therapy for chronic lower back pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial using a low-frequency magnetic field in the treatment of musculoskeletal chronic pain.
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic stimulation on patients undergoing hip revision prostheses: a randomized prospective double-blind study.
- Effect of biomagnetic therapy versus physiotherapy for treatment of knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial.
- Low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in fibromyalgia: a randomized, double-blind, sham-controlled clinical study.
- Effects of a pulsed electromagnetic therapy on multiple sclerosis fatigue and quality of life: a double-blind, placebo controlled trial.
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields to reduce diabetic neuropathic pain and stimulate neuronal repair: a randomized controlled trial.
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields after arthroscopic treatment for osteochondral defects of the talus: double-blind randomized controlled multicenter trial.
- The effectiveness of pulsed electrical stimulation (E-PES) in the management of osteoarthritis of the knee: a protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Effects of biophysical stimulation in patients undergoing arthroscopic reconstruction of anterior cruciate ligament: prospective, randomized and double blind study.
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on patients’ recovery after arthroscopic surgery: prospective, randomized and double-blind study.
- Treatment of knee osteoarthritis with pulsed electromagnetic fields: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- The effect of pulsed electromagnetic fields in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee and cervical spine.
- A portable pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) device to enhance healing of recalcitrant venous ulcers: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
- Low energy high frequency pulsed electromagnetic therapy for acute whiplash injuries. A double blind randomized controlled study.
- Pulsed radio-frequency electromagnetic fields: dose-dependent effects on sleep, the sleep EEG and cognitive performance.